Drinking This Weekend?

Who doesn't like to eat and drink in excess?

Drinking This Weekend?

Postby RayRay » March 23rd, 2012, 1:19 pm

So what's on your liquid agenda? I'm going with beer. Untappd has me on a mission to try as many different brews as I can.
when I was around 22 at a party and ended up trying to fight a billy goat, swearing I was re-enacting a the camel punch scene from Conan
RayRay
Beast Mode
Beast Mode

PSN ID: rayfiftytwo
Xbox Live: rayfiftytwo

Re: Drinking This Weekend?

Postby Lambshot23 » March 23rd, 2012, 1:41 pm

I am going to be busy around the house ripping up carpet and linoleum, getting ready to lay some tile. I will be drinking beer, I am stuck on the Jai Alai IPA, love it.
Lambshot23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

PSN ID: laMbshot23
Xbox Live: lambshot23

Postby houdinisangel » March 23rd, 2012, 1:50 pm

I was on an IPA kick earlier in the week, so I have 1 more of the Marin IPA. They were all pretty kick ass. The plastic 6-pack holder was new to me-I kinda miss the old turtle killer plastic rings.

houdinisangel
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Xbox Live: Houdinis Angel

Postby RayRay » March 23rd, 2012, 2:43 pm

Lambshot23 wrote:I am going to be busy around the house ripping up carpet and linoleum, getting ready to lay some tile. I will be drinking beer, I am stuck on the Jai Alai IPA, love it.

I keep hearing more and more good things about Cigar City. Need to see if they have plans to sell up here.
when I was around 22 at a party and ended up trying to fight a billy goat, swearing I was re-enacting a the camel punch scene from Conan
RayRay
Beast Mode
Beast Mode

Postby Lambshot23 » March 23rd, 2012, 3:02 pm

RayRay wrote:
Lambshot23 wrote:I am going to be busy around the house ripping up carpet and linoleum, getting ready to lay some tile. I will be drinking beer, I am stuck on the Jai Alai IPA, love it.

I keep hearing more and more good things about Cigar City. Need to see if they have plans to sell up here.

I have liked everything I have tried.

We need to get a beer exchange going on, seeing Houdini's local IPA and you are always posting some interesting beer on tappd (except the natty light :D) I would love to try of your guys local stuff. Not sure if it is even legal?
Lambshot23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby rabb » March 23rd, 2012, 3:41 pm

I need to drink some beer
rabb
Beast Mode
Beast Mode

PSN ID: omgitsrabb
Xbox Live: rabbmast3rflash

Postby lotus » March 23rd, 2012, 3:47 pm

I couldn't get Untappd to load up yesterday while I was doing my drinking, but it's working now. Need to finish my entries on there. Weirdest one I had yesterday was Delirium Tremens. Not crazy about it, even less crazy about the obscene price tag.

"Tailgate365.com: The Site For Teachers doing stupid things, owl kicking, packing peanuts, Joe Bonamassa, movie soundtracks, free speech, urination warnings, and now child furniture assembly advice."
lotus
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby RayRay » March 23rd, 2012, 3:57 pm

Lambshot23 wrote:
RayRay wrote:

I have liked everything I have tried.

We need to get a beer exchange going on, seeing Houdini's local IPA and you are always posting some interesting beer on tappd (except the natty light :D) I would love to try of your guys local stuff. Not sure if it is even legal?

MD is the most asshole state about importing alcohol. They just recently changed the rule so you can being wine in from out of state wineries but beer is a no-no. They have also banned the receipt of premium cigars but the comptroller has turned a blind eye.

I'm all for an exchange because I know there is a ton of good shit I can't get.

I got a 30 of Natty last weekend, it's my go-to grilling beer. I'm also almost out of good shit until tomorrow so it gets me through.
RayRay
Beast Mode
Beast Mode

Postby Clem » March 23rd, 2012, 8:12 pm

I have some Fat Tire in the fridge and Ketel One for martinis or gimlets. I'm also thinking of making some michelados after drinking a few at Topolobampo earlier this week.
o isang batang babae tagamanman cookie magpatumba

Clem
TG Supporter
TG Supporter

PSN ID: DarthClem
Xbox Live: DarthClem

Postby RayRay » March 23rd, 2012, 8:25 pm

I made a sampler of mostly Yards out of Philly. I have not had a bad beer yet.
RayRay
Beast Mode
Beast Mode

Postby miketheknife » March 26th, 2012, 10:39 am

I was drinking Hornsby's Crisp Apple Cider all weekend. That stuff is DELICIOUS.
And little early birdy gave my anus curly whirly, and asked me if i needed a ride!

miketheknife
TG Supporter
TG Supporter

Postby Clem » March 26th, 2012, 10:52 am

I drank a lot of Dig by New Belgium. I seriously love every brew I've ever had from those guys. Dig seemed like a natural choice, since I was doing a lot of yardwork and there's a picture of a shovel on the bottle. I believe it has 3 different types of hops that combine to give it a crisp and slightly citric taste. Good stuff.
o isang batang babae tagamanman cookie magpatumba

Clem
TG Supporter
TG Supporter

PSN ID: DarthClem
Xbox Live: DarthClem

Postby Lambshot23 » March 26th, 2012, 11:36 am

I wish New Belgium brews were available here
Lambshot23
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby RayRay » March 26th, 2012, 1:58 pm

We (MD) got to the new Belgium party late so I know I missed a lot of good beers but I have disliked almost everything I've had of theirs except Fat Tire.

This was my weekend purchase, little blurry, haven't mastered the panoramic photo yet.

20120324_140714.jpg
20120324_140714.jpg (359.65 KiB) Viewed 181 times
RayRay
Beast Mode
Beast Mode

Postby miketheknife » March 26th, 2012, 2:00 pm

I SEE YOUNG'S DOUBLE CHOCOLATE STOUT IN THERE you foxy little minx!!!!
And little early birdy gave my anus curly whirly, and asked me if i needed a ride!

miketheknife
TG Supporter
TG Supporter

Next

Return to Food and Booze